Ride On Toys For Big Kids : Your Little Tikes Toys : Backyardigans Plush Toys.
Ride On Toys For Big Kids
- (Big kid) Adolescence Macmillan Dictionary for Students Macmillan, Pan Ltd. (1981), page 14, 456. Retrieved 2010-7-15.
- Big Kids is a family drama show which aired on CBBC on BBC One, from September 27 to December 20, 2000. Although only thirteen episodes were ever made, the show is one of CBBC's most repeated, due to its particular popularity.
- Ride On is the primary public transportation system in Montgomery County, Maryland. Ride On serves Montgomery County as well as the community of Langley Park in Prince George's County. Ride On also serves the Takoma Metro station, and Sibley Memorial Hospital in Washington, D.C.
- Ride On is an album by Irish folk singer Christy Moore, released in 1984, and is widely regarded as one of his best. It contains one of his most popular songs, the title track.
- Ride On is the third album released by former Guns N' Roses guitarist Izzy Stradlin. It also features Duff McKagan who is also an ex-member of Guns N' Roses
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
It's Just A Ride (10/23)
...and as the dark object approached he suddenly realised that it was a Dalek, symbolising all the scariest things in the world all rolled into one, and in no way an opportunistic use of my brother's plastic toy.
Daleks were so scary there was no telling what they were capable of. They were even harder to deal with than the Nihilists in The Big Lebowski, as they had weapons with undisclosed capabilities and quite probably had an illegal nuclear programme on the go somewhere. Their body armour even bore a striking similarity to a suicide vest.
"EXTERMINATE! Ernie is the enemy of the Daleks and must be EXTERMINATED!", exclaimed the Dalek, in that excitable tone of voice reminiscent of Tony Blair burbling something or other about WMDs, 15 minutes, Evil Dictators and "Yes George, how far would you like me to bend over for you?"
Ernie was scared but didn't panic. He realised that dialogue, even with an enemy as seemingly radical as a Dalek was better than getting involved in a land war in Asia, which everyone with a functioning brain recognised as one of the classic blunders.
How would Ernie survive?
"I'm so sick of arming the world, then sending troops over to destroy the fucking arms, you know what I mean? We keep arming these little countries, then we go and blow the shit out of them. We're like the bullies of the world, y'know. We're like Jack Palance in the movie Shane, throwing the pistol at the sheepherder's feet.
"Pick it up."
"I don't wanna pick it up, Mister, you'll shoot me."
"Pick up the gun."
"Mister, I don't want no trouble. I just came downtown here to get some hard rock candy for my kids, some gingham for my wife. I don't even know what gingham is, but she goes through about ten rolls a week of that stuff. I ain't looking for no trouble, Mister."
"Pick up the gun."
(He picks it up. Three shots ring out.)
"You all saw him - he had a gun."
my sweet ride from the garbage
ok, i'm not normally a garbage picker, but when you see an old classic like this, i had to stop. i had one of these as a kid (actually two since i wore the tires out of the first one). i saw this sitting out by the road two days ago on my way to work. i went back in the evening to get it, and sure enough i get caught by the home owners as they were pulling back in their driveway. there i am holding this old junk in one hand and blabbering how it's a classic. i think they were just happy i was taking away their junk. he said it was buried in a holly bush.
but could have been in there for 25 years??? is that possible?? this is definitely an original. the tires say marx toys, and it still has some tint of color to it. the pedals are a really bright blue still! it even has the hand brake over there which you can see is still blue also, and there are NO holes in the tires!!
excuse peewee in the picture..he was fascinated by my sweet ride. and sorry for the dark picture in my garage..i'll try to get one in the daylight tomorrow.
talking plush toys
orchard toys greedy gorilla
maths toys for children
top toys for christmas 2011
zellers toys canada
dinosaur toys for toddlers
boys toys for men
loddon valley garden toys
Post a comment
| HOME |