COOL CHILDRENS TOYS. HOT TOYS FOR SALE.
Cool Childrens Toys
- Biologically, a child (plural: children) is generally a human between the stages of birth and puberty. The legal definition of "child" generally refers to a minor, otherwise known as a person younger than the age of majority.
- Artwork with a dominant theme of adolescent motifs. For the children.
- the quality of being at a refreshingly low temperature; "the cool of early morning"
- Become or cause to become less hot
- Become or cause to become calm or less excited
- neither warm nor very cold; giving relief from heat; "a cool autumn day"; "a cool room"; "cool summer dresses"; "cool drinks"; "a cool breeze"
- Behave in a less excitable manner
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
We went to the Seattle Childrens' Museum yesterday. It is a pretty cool place to go on a chilly rainy day, especially now that we've reached toddlerhood. But one thing I don't much like about the place is how there are so many TV screens built into things. They play short video loops that are obviously supposed to be "educational" -- and are usually very boring with low quality video and audio. Still, I hate seeing our kid run over to a toy car, for example, climb in and happily start turning the steering wheel and pressing buttons until the TV catches his attention and suddenly the gleeful expression is replaced by a glazed hypnotic one.
Other toddler play spaces do this too. The Seattle Zoo's "Zoomazium" is a great playspace, but also has little TVs built into things -- although a couple of them are cool: inside a play cave there is a very large screen showing underwater scenes of fish. It is large enough and in this weird dark cave such that it doesn't seem like TV so much as a window to the ocean. And a video of landscapes is projected very large onto the wall behind the play "mountain", giving a cool sense of space. But there are other little TVs here and there that are more like those at the Childrens' Museum.
In my opinion, toddler play places should have fewer TVs and more drums!
Cute or Cool website portfolio- Graphic Work
These are a Sample of Graphic Work created by Laura Mansdorf.
Featured on CuteorCool.com
Laura from the Laura Ann Designs Logo, Killer Robot Inspired By Tokyo Police Club's " song Citizen's of Tomorrow", Blonde Girl, Petite Star Rock N' Roll Girl, Brie (PJ's sister in the Keepit's storybook,) Moe Monsters, A Handbag from Skyler's Sweet 16 play set, A Tick, Santa Running to the Sleigh, Funky French Fries, Cutie Cupcake and Bon-Bon Bonnie, Pink VW Beatle, Tom Marron Playing Guitar at Mo' Joe Coffee House in Mineola and finally, a Beach Lovin' Girl.
science toys for 5 year olds
toddler toys 2011
duck plush toys
christian toys for children
buy toys online nz
superman returns hot toys
big boys toys nl
Post a comment
| HOME |